RESPONSIBILITIES OF SUB AGENT
– To promote and advertise the full range of Carrier’s products and services in its assigned territory. To promote and advertise
– Subject to seat availability at the time of booking, Sub Agent agrees to sell Carrier’s seats to the general public.
– While advertising Carrier’s products and services, Sub Agent must always use Carrier’s name.
– Sub Agent undertakes to advice and counsels all the potential passengers in clear and accurate way about the General Conditions of Carrier.
– Sub Agent will aim to achieve a reasonable spread of business throughout the year and a balance between various fares / schemes offered by Carrier.
– Sub Agent must only sell and collect from passengers the fares quoted (net/net) by Carrier’s Internet reservation system. However, Agent is allowed to charge additional Handling Fee per passenger (adults and children) amount not exceeding the limit set by the GSA. Non-compliance of this condition would be considered as a breach of the Agreement and GSA has the right to withdraw from this Agreement forthwith.
– Sub Agent may produce its own promotional material at its own expense. However, such promotional material requires GSA’s approval prior to printing and promotion.
– Sub Agent agrees to display Carrier’s promotional material in its own sales shop(s).
RESPONSIBILITIES OF GENERAL SALES AGENT (GSA)
– GSA will allow Sub Agent to access its Internet Reservation System by assigning a unique password.
– GSA will provide all the relevant information needed by Sub Agent to counsel and advice interested passengers and general public.
– GSA will provide the required training for sub agency’s staff on the carrier’s website.
– GSA will provide on request a reasonable number of brochures at its own expense for display and distribution by sub agent.
– At GSA’s own discretion, provide additional promotional material such as posters, flyers, banners, framed pictures, etc.
– Keep Sub Agent informed of any major changes to promotional fares, offers, products and services.